- Lube Free airline operation for most applications.
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible.
- Compact and portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors available at Strumco Air Starter have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need, want help with your selection: Call us with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. IN many cases, we can provided ”special” non-cataloged motors for unique applications.
Call our technical support group at Strumco Air Starter 780.468.0050.
- Mounting options: NEMA flange, face, and foot mount.
|Model||Max Power hp||Speed at Max. Power (rpm)||Starting Torque lb.-ft.||Stall Torque (ft.-lb.)||Weight (lb)|
Strumco Air Starter