Air Motors – CC to KK Series, Direct drive and EE Series,available at Strumco Air Starter Geared, Radial piston Air Motors. 2.05 hp to 25.00 hp (1.53 to 18.64 Kw). 92 rpm to 1500 rpm with adjustability through air controls. Piston motors available at Strumco Air Starter are ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications.
- Piston motors are ideally suited for applications where there is a lot of resistance and variability such as winch and high capacity hoist.
- Gear reduction models available on the EE series
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.available at Strumco Air Starter.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.available at Strumco Air Starter.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
|Model||Weight lb.||Air Consumption at Max. Power (scfm)||Free Speed rpm||Stall Torque lb.-ft.||Max. Power hp|
Strumco Air Starter