Air Motors – KK5B Series, Direct drive, Radial piston Air Motors available at Strumco Air Starter. 29.00 hp to 30.00 hp (21.6 to 22.3 Kw). 900 rpm motors with adjustability through air controls. Piston motors are ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications.
- Up to 30 hp at 90 PSI air supply
- NEMA, SAE and Foot mount models available at Strumco Air Starter
- Manual and Remote control options available
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply, available at Strumco Air Starter
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
|Model||Air Consumption at Max. Power (scfm)||Free Speed rpm||Reversible||Stall Torque lb.-ft.||Max. Power hp|
|Motor Options||546||29 Horsepower Motor||251||113||KK5B546|
|550||30 Horsepower Motor||251||113||KK5B550|
|Mounting Options||A||Flange Mount, STD with SAE C 2 & 4 Bolt Mount||Standard|
|B||Base Mount, Stationary Mounting||45||20||K5B – Foot|
|Output Shaft Options||0||*SAE C, STD with SAE C 14 Tooth Female Spline Input||Standard|
|1||**NEMA 213TC and 215TC, Keyed Shaft 13⁄8" dia.||13||6||K5B – NEMA – 213|
|2||***Keyed Shaft 15⁄8" dia.||24||11||K5B – Shaft – 1.625|
|B||Manual Throttle, Control Mounted Directly on Motor||19||19||K5B – Manual|
|C||Pilot Air Control, Required for Remote Controller Options||9||4||K5B – Pilot|
|1||Pendant Control, STD 2 Button Pendant||MLK-K269C|
|2||Panel Control, Required for Remote Stationery Mounted Control||UWD – A686|
|Rotary Valve Options||A||Equal Powered||Standard|
|B||Biased Powered CCW||POA|
|C||Biased Powered CW||POA|
|*Flange Gasket Required
**Single Bearing Mount
***Double Bearing Mount
Strumco Air Starter