Air Motors – 44 Series In-Line planetary gear multi-vane air motor. Ingersoll Rand milling motor versions are ideal for applications with high side loading such as milling, cutting and de-burring. 2.00 hp (1.49 Kw). 140 rpm to 14,000 rpm with adjustability through air controls. Stackable gearing allows additional gear reductions. Integral erickson style collet for improved accuracy in precision applications.
- Integral Erickson style collet for improved precision
- Optional collet sizes 3/4” and below for added flexibility.
- Accepts male shanks for quick change over of bits, wheels or brushes
- Extra bearing support in the front end for improved side load capibilities
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotates 360 degrees
- Flange Bracket Option
- Foot Bracket Option
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors available at Strumco Air Starter have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us at Strumco Air Starter 780.468.0050 with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide “special” non-cataloged motors for unique applications.
|Model||Air Consumption at Max. Power (scfm)||Free Speed rpm||Weight lbs.||Torque Output @ Max. H.P.(lb.ft.)||Spindle||Sound Level @ Free Speed dB(A)||Reversible||Torque Stall (lb.ft.)||Load Speed @ Max. H.P. (Rpm)||Gear Reduction|
Strumco Air Starter