22N Series, Multi-vane Air Motor available at Strumco Air Starter
1.75 hp (1.31 Kw). 275 rpm with built in governor for maximum speed control. Torque adjustability through air controls.
- Governed motors for improved speed control
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us at Strumco Air Starter 780.468.0050 with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide “special” non-cataloged motors for unique applications.
|Model||Starting Torque lb.-ft.||Weight lb.||Speed at Max. Power (rpm)||Air Consumption at Max. Power (scfm)||Free Speed rpm||Stall Torque lb.-ft.||Max. Power hp|
Strumco Air Starter