Ingersoll Rand 92RM and 992RM Series Air Motor
Air Motors – Ingersoll Rand 92RM and 992RM series, spur gear, Multi-vane Air air motors available at Strumco Air Starter.
8.15 hp to 9.9 hp (6.08 kw to 7.38 kw). 1730 rpm to 2095 rpm with adjustability through air controls.
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air air air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant air motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing air motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some air motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our air motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us at Strumco Air Starter 780.468.0050 with your requirements. We have hundreds of air motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide “special” non-cataloged air motors for unique applications.
- Integral face and foot mount standard on 92RA and 92RB series
- Inlet ports may be rotated for optional mounting configurations
|Model||Max Power hp||Max Power kw||Speed at Max. Power (rpm)||Free Speed (rpm)||Starting Torque lb.-ft.||Starting Torque Nm||Stall Torque lb.-ft.||Stall Torque Nm||Air Consumption at Max. Power (scfm)||Air Consumption at Max. Power (m^3/m)||Weight kg|
Strumco Air Starter