ASC 1150BM G SERIES
- Sealed for use in gas or air applications
- One of the world’s most popular air starters
- Dependable 35 hp motor
- Rugged inertia bendix drive system
- 11 & 12 tooth pinions. CW & CCW rotations.
- Caterpillar 3306, 3406, Detroit Series 60, Waukesha 1197, Ajax DPC125
- Repair Kit: ASC 150BM-TK2
- Inertia drive – 1150BMGE model
- Offset gear case
- 38 lbs.
- 34 hp capability
- High torque motor, E gear ratio
- 155 ft.lb. capacity
- Industry’s most popular engine starter
- 500 to 1200 cubic inches
- Strumco Air Starter offers ASC 1150BMG starters that are more dependable and cost effective than turbine starters because they use the highest quality vane, rotor and gear ratio technology.
Turbine type starters use delicate turbine components that are unforgiving to contaminated air. Not only are they delicate, but they are costly too. ASC 1150BMG available at Strumco Air Starter repairs are simple…whether in the field or in the shop. And, if needed our Strumco Air Starter Exchange Program is easy on the budget.
Longer Cranking Power
ASC 1150BMG available at Strumco Air Starter gear ratios reduce starter workload and prevent starter failure in the event of hard starting engines.
High Torque Starting Power
ASC 1150BMG available at Strumco Air Starter produces more horsepower and superior torque per unit of air, and delivers faster cranking RPM for fast starts.
Engines and Drives
Capable of starting engines using either inertia friction clutch and pre-engaged drives .
Dirty Air – No Problem
ASC 1150BMG available at Strumco Air Starter vane/rotor technology has a long history as the workhorse of the industry. Turbine starters on the other hand, frequently clog with contaminated air or are damaged and shut down due to their delicate parts. Field repairs of turbine units are virtually impossible. Vane repair kits are easy to install and economical.
Strumco Air Starter