Gear Motor Hydraulic Starters
- Friction Clutch Inertia Drives
These starters are adapted from PRQ’s 23/24 and 60/61 series air starters.
- They can be purchased with or without motors.
- Both use friciton clutch starter drives.
- Continuous duty motors
- S.A.E. mounting pads
- Heavy-duty starter drives
- Models to fit both sides of multi-pad engines
- Can be purchased less motor
- Side and rear ports
HS-222 1 cu. in. (16.4 cc)
HS-223 2 cu. in. (32.8 cc)
HS-224 3 cu. in. (49.2 cc)
HS-360 5.15 cu. in (84.3 cc)
|6-HS-223 RHI||Hydraulic Starter|
|6-HS-223 RH2-1||Hydraulic Starter|
|6-HS-223 RHI LM||Hydraulic Starter-Less Motor|
|6-HS-223 RH2-1 LM||Hydraulic Starter-Less Motor|
|6-HS-360 RHI||Hydraulic Starter (Side or Rear Port)|
|6-HS-360 RHI LM||Hydraulic Starter-Less Motor|
|6-10-603||Smart-R-Valve – HS-223 Series Soft Engage Valve|
|6-10-601||Smart-R-Valve – HS-360 Series Soft Engage Valve|
HS-360 hydraulic starters are now available at Strumco Air Starter with a Smart-R-Valve™ installed and tested at the factory. How easy is that?
Strumco Air Starter