Strumco Hydraulic Starter Packages
Strumco Starter Hydraulic Starter Packages
Complete starter systems which are supplied assembled and can be readily installed on a host of applications.
- A Strumco Air Starter hydraulic starter package will turn the engine faster than an air or electric starter
- Capable of starting without external power, " Black Start " capability
- Starting is always possible anywhere, anytime
- Each Strumco Air Starter system incorporates a hand pump / foot pump for unlimited manual recharging
- At -40°C / -40°F the hydraulic starter has the same torque as at normal temperature
- Engine driven recharge pump, in most applications fully recharges the system in less than a minute for the next start
- Soft Start drive engagement for reduced mechanical stress
- Fully packaged for system integrity and ease of installation
- Complete with oil reservoir, filler breather and sight glass
- 23MPa (3300 psi) Relief valve integrated into tank
- Supplied with 1.8m (6ft.) hoses. Other lengths available on request
- Available with unlimited accumulators to determine start times
- Components will be mounted on a steel tube frame, housing the Accumulator (s) (package is designed to accept an additional accumulator if requested), Reservoir, High and Low Pressure Filters, Pow-R-Block Valve, Hand Pump, System Pressure Gauge, and Cable Pull Start. Accumulator (s) will be supplied with a nitrogen pre charge of 1500 psi and the system will be fully charged with hydraulic oil. Package will come complete with high pressure and low pressure hoses, complete with appropriate fittings, to connect the starter and engine pump. Connections will be made available for charging the system with an optional remote power unit.
Training / Maintenance and Parts Manuals / Drawings
- Training can be made available for site personnel
- Two copies of all parts and maintenance manuals will be provided
- As built drawings provided at additional cost
Air Starter Exchange
Strumco Air Starter offers the industry’s most extensive air & gas starter exchange program. Starters of all makes and models are readily available for immediate shipment at industry competitive prices.
How it works
- Customer contacts Strumco Air Starter 780.468.0050 with a starter model number.
- Strumco Air Starter ships out a remanufactured starter, (usually the same day).
- Strumco Air Starter bills the customer for the exchange starter and for the value of the core.*
- When the customer returns a good core, their account is credited for the value of the core charge.**
All Strumco Air Starter starters are remanufactured under strict standards. Only components that pass OEM standards are re-certified and re-used. Each starter receives new bearings, seals, gaskets, lubrication and components that cannot be re-certified. Each starter carries a generous warranty.
* Payment terms are extended to customers who meet Strumco Air Starter credit standards.
** Core charge backs can be incurred when returned cores are missing key components or have been damaged beyond standards of normal usage
Starter Repair Program
Strumco Air Starter offers customers the option to repair their starter instead of exchanging the unit.
How it works.
1. The customer sends their starter to Strumco Air Starter for a thorough inspection by a Strumco Air Starter Certified Technician.
2. A Strumco Air Starter Customer Service Representative will contact the customer with a price quotation and repair schedule before any repairs proceed.
3. With the customer’s approval repairs are completed and the unit is returned. (usually the same day)
4. Call Strumco Air Starter at 780.468.0050
Starter Core Bank
Customers who wish, can maintain a core bank with Strumco Air Starter
to add to their convenience and savings when administering their exchange program.
Strumco Air Starter